Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On a little slipnslide!

The good news is, I feel great. Everything seems to be going well with the baby, I have my 18 week dr's appt in two weeks and can schedule my 20 week sonogram by early next week. The bad news is, I seem to have fallen off the wagon. I am pretty sure I've gained about 3 lbs in the last two weeks and I have not been doing my walking or anything else. I'm also pretty sure cheese danish and cuban sandwiches are not very healthy for anyone, but that is what I ate yesterday. I'm trying to turn it around though! I brought apples and pb, a banana, and a kind bar to work for snacks though. I thought it was just a 4 hour shift, but it turned in to 6 when my boss was finally approved to give us more hours until we find a replacement for the full time girl who left. I am not knocking more work, it keeps me out of the house and mostly away from bad food, but it has been giving me more excuses not to exercise. 

I need to change up my routine and start walking at least after dinner when I'm home with the Cap, hoping he can start going with me now that his classes at work seem to be a little less daunting. I'm also going to try to go to the prenatal yoga class tomorrow at the army gym. I might actually try hitting up the gym a little more. It's a 20 minute drive to get there, but I think the elliptical might be just what I need at this point, and man the pool is gonna feel great (indoors) when this belly explodes. 

So you heard it here folks! I am gonna try to not gain any more weight before my appt in two weeks! I am not planning on losing anything, just keeping it in check. With the holidays coming up, there will be plenty of time for indulging and love through food. In fact, we just booked our hotel down by my family in Florida for the Thanksgiving and I cannot wait!

So here is the 15 week picture. No stripes! 


1 comment: