Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another 2 bite the dust

Brutal workout with the trainer Emily yesterday was well worth it because I weighed in at 195! Now I'm home I'm measuring 194 so I'll split it in half and say I'll have lost about 2- 2.5 lbs this week. It's not like I'm dieting or going hungry. I eat when I want, I'm just eating fruit and salad most of the day with protein sprinkled in all over and mostly at dinner. This paleo thing isn't leaving me with cravings or hunger pains (until the morning when I'm so ready to eat its not funny). I haven't had steady weight loss like this in a long long time! And the caffeine headaches are gone. I'm probably not gonna have any for a while, until after I have a baby? And I don't think I'll drink anything again til I get a period. Which may be a cheat weekend all on its own.

I went out with some girls last night and felt totally bad ass in a one shoulder dress and got a lot of compliments! I need to get a picture from a friend because I didn't take any, but I do want to brag.  I drank water all night and danced and it was a great night without indulging. Even the piano player asked why I wasn't drinking... but I just gave him a smile and he didn't say anything again. I got hit on a lot and I don't know if it was because I felt so confident and pretty or because I'm ovulating and men can sense that, but it felt really nice to finally be noticed again. 

For dinner last night, I reaffirmed my belief that I cannot make a decent crab cake. No matter what I do they are either falling apart or mushy and uncooked in the middle. I also made some jumbo sea scallops in butter and lemon juice and picked some fresh spinach from the garden. It all tasted good, we just ended up having crab mash instead of cakes.

I followed the same scallop recipe as before and here is the crab cake one: http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/24/everyday-paleo-crab-cakes/

Promise to get another picture up soon of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment