Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

First Friday update/Organic Gardening

Today was a big day!! I'll go in the order the events happened so as not to overwhelm you. Woke up to take my second dose of Clomid for cycle two and felt pretty good and happy all morning. Then I went out to water my small veggie/herb garden and found full heads of spinach leaves and three tiny tomatoes! I'm making fish and scallops tonight and harvested a bed of the spinach leaves to steam and eat for dinner. Aren't they beautiful? I also have some bell pepper flowers blooming so tiny peppers are on their way as well.
 Spinach leaves
 beefy tomato
 2 roma tomatoes
green bell pepper blossoms!

I also had an early day workout with Emily and we did a weigh in and it was pretty fantastic. According to her scale I was dab on 197 but my scale was 196.5, so we'll say 196.8 and thats a two pound loss in one week. I'd say I'm doing pretty well! I ran 1.6 miles and did some strength training today but man was it miserably hot! I don't know how I'm gonna do this in the summer. I need to find a pool ASAP.

No real breakdowns or flashes yet... gotta see how tomorrow feels. Chart looks pretty normal at this point, my temp goes up and down before ovulation anyway. I'm excited to see what happens next week though, that's BD time!


Dinner was delicious, stole two seafood recipes from http://paleodietlifestyle.com/cooking-whole-fish-grilled-trout-recipe/ but with tilapia instead and then citrus scallops. I also cooked up the spinach in some olive oil and garlic and it was delicious! Tomorrow I'm gonna tackle some eggplant parm, minus the parm. We'll see how that goes. I'm really excited about dessert on Sunday... I will ddefinitely take pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment