Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things are looking up

So I got the results from the blood test yesterday afternoon. My progesterone levels were 13ng and they need to be over 10 to show ovulation. Its on the right track but not as high as February. Of course not as low as the 3 I got last month so I'm happy. I think it could be because I didn't have the extreme side effects. Also, my temperature keeps going up, which is a really good sign. I'm doing all that I can do not to take an early pregnancy test. I really want to wait until Friday cause I just can't handle another negative one so early on. And I'm only 9 or 10 days past ovulation. 

So I drank a lot on Saturday night and I gained a pound. I know that alcohol does not promote weight loss so I will not be drinking again for a while. I'm not finally done a half pound but I think I'll have only lost a pound or so this week. Yup, its something I keep doing, going on and making it hard for myself.  So we'll see how it goes. I didn't get a full workout in yesterday, only 40 minutes of cardio because the gym had to close for a class. I really need to get as much in as I can on my own, but this week is utterly nuts. I'm actually dreading going in to work right now, hoping I get sick or something before then so I don't have to. That's not a good sign... oh well. 

So here's my chart and this is what one should look like on the way to pregnancy... You take a took and let me know what you think.

My chart, day 24

Sample Chart, full cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment