Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

What a day!

I have definitely either been feeling more symptoms of the clomid or I'm getting the flu. At church this morning every time I stood up the room spun and a wave of nausea hit. I think I was getting some hot flashes this morning too because I couldn't stop sweating. I took a two hour nap this afternoon and now I'm congested, but I think that's from running out of allergy meds.

We had a huge rain storm blow through over the last two days and its in the high 60s and gorgeous but I just cannot push myself out the door to take a walk. I'm thinking after dinner I'll try to get out there. I've also been having some pain in my lower abdomen. It's not intense, its just little pings every once in a while which is either an egg releasing or maybe gas. HAHA. I noticed it this morning as I was making breakfast and its continued all day. We've been in the BD mode all weekend and its actually been more romantic than it has been in the past. I think its just a matter of timing or the fact that I'm just pouncing on him. My temperature did come up on Saturday and stayed up today so I will take that as a good sign. I've got blood tests a week from Monday to go over progesterone levels.

We've had some really good food all weekend. I made stuffed green peppers and meatballs last night which were really good, along with some dark chocolate covered raspberries for a dessert which Cap couldn't get enough of. http://cosmopolitanprimalgirl.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/paleo-stuffed-peppers-mexican-style/




Yesterday afternoon I also made paleo banana bread and this morning I used it as french toast. I put honey on mine and Cap put syrup on his and I thought it was so delicious. It was very much falling apart as I cut in to it, but the egg held it together nicely in the pan. I think I'll try it next weekend with pumpkin puree.


For dinner tonight I made a paleo version of the Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden and zucchini boats with grape tomatoes and olive oil. Everything was simply divine! 


Oh and here is me looking cute Friday night out with the girls! Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment