Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Setbacks

So I hurt myself at work today. I was putting up some new displays and got on a table to straighten a picture and it cracked and I fell right through it. I ended up landing on my knee and felt a jolt go through my back. My knee is swollen and bruised and my back is still sore. My boss had me fill out an incident report and wanted me to go to a doctor right away, but I just came home to rest instead. So I'm not exercising today, but I w1asn't supposed to yesterday (my rest day) so I guess today is my new rest day. At least I ate well today. 



This was my smoothie recipe from this morning. I actually made two smoothies and had one when I got home so you can half this for just one.

2 cups coconut milk
1 tbs honey
1 tbs almond butter
1 bag mixed frozen fruit (strawberries, bananas, mango)

It made two 16 oz smoothies that were super tasty. One blog I read said to put a raw egg in it, but I don't think I'm mentally "there" yet. Seems so body builder to me. For lunch I had a garden salad with more of the shredded chicken and homemade dressing on it. I also had a banana and pear for snacks at work. 

Dinner was beef goulash and it was super juicy and tender. The meat just fell apart. I also found the recipe here at http://paleodietlifestyle.com/hungarian-beef-goulash/ .



I start the Clomid tomorrow and I'm really super nervous about it. I don't know what time to take it because I'm not sure how I'll react this time. I took it in the morning last time and would have hot flashes both night and day and I definitely had the crazy mood swings all day long. I've read on some blogs to take it at night so that the majority of the sweating will take place at night, but I had it at night with the last dose anyway. I'm also nervous about how I'm going to act towards Cap. I'm trying to convince him to take us to the beach this weekend for sun and fishing. We did that two Easters ago and had a great time. We don't have any family close at all to have holidays with which is kind of depressing but that's the army life. I don't know how eating would go if we left town though. I mean I know I can always find a salad to eat, but its not like I'll be able to cook. Anyway, one day at a time. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment