Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

We'll see how it goes

If you also keep track of your BBT then you'll know that any drop in temperature is not a good sign. I'd been up to 97.9 for a few days in a row and the last two was up to 98.1. This morning, I was back down to 97.5. Uh oh. It doesn't really make or break the pregnancy chances, but its still not what I was hoping for. I'm also not feeling any symptoms and have started to break out on my chin. I'm going to do a HPT tomorrow and see what it says, but I completely expect my period on Monday. I don't know, was this month a waste? 

I know I'll have lost about 8.5 lbs this month, probably be around 10 by the 1st of May. I've kept up the paleo diet all month and have tried to workout at least 40 minutes every day. I'm doing the best for my body, but every time you see AF you have lost more time. I was talking to my cousin last night and saying how if I don't get pregnant this month or next, there is a chance Cap and I will be moving again and I'll be having to find a doctor in my last month if I get pregnant in June. I also lose the chance of a dragon baby (Chinese calendar). That's just a silly little thing, but my mother in law is one and she's just amazing and I'd love to have double dragons in the family. So anyway, I'm feeling a little depressed. I've had some busy days at work and I don't think the stress is helping anything. 

I've got a busy weekend starting with Cap starting a night shift for a week. So while I'm at work he'll come home and sleep and then we'll have dinner together and then he'll be gone for the night. If I'm not pregnant, I may be partying a little next week. I haven't gone out and danced in a while and now I won't feel guilty if Cap doesn't want to go out during the week. Maybe if I keep that in the forefront of my mind, I'll chill out a little bit. Anyway, I'll probably be starting round three of clomid will start next weekend. BLEGH.
how can I not??

No comments:

Post a Comment