Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a bit of a conundrum

So I'm at work right now and one of the older gentlemen who works the mornings with me told me I look and smell different. Then he told me to wipe my finger behind my ear and let him smell it and he told me he could tell if I was pregnant. He said I had on too much hairspray but that he'd do it again next week. So that got me to thinking...

Do I post on here if I do get pregnant soon, knowing that  a lot of friends and family read this? In case you didn't know, women with PCOS have a higher chance of miscarriage than most women and women who take clomid also increase the chances of miscarriage. Having gone through one last year I dont know know if I'd want to have to share it all again. A lot of my friends had found out about it and gave me a lot of sympathy, but for the first few weeks after it, I was completely devastated and heart broken. I sat in my house and stared at walls and sobbed til I was dried out.

But then I think about the therapy writing these things down does for me and the help it could be giving to others and I think, well maybe I should just be forth coming with my thoughts and feelings and maybe if it does happen again, I will feel better writing it all down. A friend said I should maybe make the entries about a positive pregnancy test private and still get the benefit of writing everything down and the releasing them when I feel more comfortable again, but I don't know. I think that this is something everyone needs to know about.

And so goes day cycle day 17. One more BD and then we're through for this cycle. I still feel sick over almost everything I eat. I couldn't even get down the delicious orange chicken and sweet potatoe fries I made for dinner last night before I had to run out to rehearsal for the musical I'm in. Do you think I'm busy enough? Anyway, I'll do another post tomorrow with recipes and some pics of the garden which is in full bloom, but for now, please to enjoy this funny cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment