Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Is my blood pressure rising?

So a reason I could be having a problem getting pregnant, may be from where I'm working. I have no help. I also have to deal with the fact that I'm leaving there in a few months and I'm trying to tie up loose ends and looking through a very limited group of people to take over for me. Cap and I are getting moved with the army so getting pregnant now would really help us in the fact that we wouldn't have to try to get started somewhere else with fertility treatments. So no pressure right? The army doesn't like to give out health care without a lot of prep work so even getting in with this one took forever.

I think I'm doing pretty well paleo diet wise though, everything else aside. I've actually been eating very little and just not having cravings for things like sweets and bread. So I've had some breakfast bread with an orange and banana, one piece of ham leftover from Sunday and an apple, and an orange for a snack. I had to eat out for dinner and went to a local Cheddars and had grilled chicken and shrimp with a pineapple pico and broccoli and carrots. It was very good. 

I'm also trying a new recipe for the breakfast bread that includes adding some pureed pumpkin or other squash. I'll let you know how it goes in the morning but it smells pretty good. http://thisprimallife.com/2009/10/primal-almond-butter-pumpkin-brownies-only-5-ingredients/ is the link.

A little humor to end the day! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment