Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another day goes by

So now that the taking of the drugs is done, its all about waiting for ovulation. I'm doing an over the counter ovulation predictor kit (OPK) which tests for the LH surge, but I had one last month and got a positive and there was no ovulation. So we're just on the look out now. I think I woke up to a hot flash last night, but I was able to fall asleep right after I got out from under the covers so I don't think it was too bad. I've also finally decided to get off the caffeine again, just in case thats the last thing thats keeping me from getting pregnant. Yesterday I had a coffee in the morning but it was decaf and I am feeling the headache now, in fact it woke me up. I'm trying to eat a little something and have another decaf to just curb the headache and then hopefully by Friday I'll be off the decaf too.

I work at a "museum" on a college campus and I actually yelled at a student yesterday. I was getting ready for a field trip of first graders to get there and this girl was squealing every time this guy came near her, this high pitched obnoxious pitch sound. Finally she and I caught eye contact and I gave her a very disparaging look and she giggled and said, sorry he's doing it, and i just said to her, well i guess its up to you to grow up then. It was on my mind and I said it. I never do that, and they shut up. It's not like they left or anything, but I did tell my boss about it in case I get reported. SIGH.


Dinner was pretty good but I just couldn't eat last night. I felt so sick and pretty much had nothing to eat all day. I had some breakfast bread and a pear in the morning and then leftover shepherds pie and an apple for lunch and I had like three bites of dinner then gave up. I later had some grapes and that was good. But here is where I got my recipe, vhttp://everydaypaleo.com/2011/03/09/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-bake/#more-1686 and I made the brussel sprouts as well. It was the first time I've ever  had those and it was pretty good, kinda like broccoli.

So trying to get on the baby making schedule has been hard. I almost had to cry to get Cap to bd with me last night, but finally he gave in. I feel like I'm raping him all the time. But I said to him, look I'm changing my diet, I'm exercising, I have given up everything I like like coffee, alcohol, Italian food, and all that other stuff and all he has to do is have sex every other day for two weeks. That cleared some things up for him. It's just hard, last month was easier and there was no complaining but it seems like when I'm drugged up, he's insensitive to it. It happened eventually, but I hate that it was only the third day of having to do this. Ugh. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment