Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can't sleep

So about 3 hours ago, I was exhausted. And then for some reason my brain turned on. My mind is racing about work and the hundreds of things I have to do before we move in a few months. I've been putting in a massive amount of hours and even though I love what I do, I'm getting a little overwhelmed. Its the worst time for this to be happening because of how busy we get at the end of the school year. On top of all that, of course I'm thinking about whether or not I'm pregnant.

I did get a workout in between two shifts at work though and I started sweating on the treadmill like it was no ones business. I always sweat when I work out, but this was instantaneous and like a waterfall. It's been like this all month. I'm not sure this is a clomid side effect or not. My temperature has been way up too, in fact one of the reasons I was awake was because of how hot I was. I know that definitely can be from that. I don't know, all this paired with major anxiety has me in a tizzy. I'm actually getting more and more nauseous just sitting here thinking about it all. 

I've got a 5k on Saturday and it should actually be pretty nice out. I'm hoping I can run the whole thing and just get it done. Its an army run for awareness of domestic violence and sexual abuse so its for a really good cause and that only makes it more with it to work as hard as I can to get everything done. 

Didn't cook at all today either, just had the rest of the leftover soup for lunch and then a boxed salad for dinner. Cap finished off the sausage eggplant dish while I was at the work function. I'm making something called honey spiced chicken thighs tomorrow. It will be nice just to sit around the house tomorrow after work and Cap getting home. I'll definitely post pictures of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment